Anchorage Women’s Clinic cares about your health and safety! To protect our patients and staff, we have instituted the following:
- Masks are required for all patients and visitors. These must be worn at all times while in the clinic.
- New scheduling guidelines are in place. Please call our office to reschedule your appointment if:
- You or any member of your household has a COVID-19 test pending or have a confirmed case of COVID
- You have any COVID symptoms, including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Telehealth/telemedicine visits are available
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Providence is restricting visitors to one adult only to “aid in establishing and supporting a plan of care.” No children are allowed at this time.
Have COVID-19 questions? Please check out these helpful links:
Providence Alaska Medical Center
C Tower, 4th Floor
3260 Providence Drive, Suite 425
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
EAGLE RIVER CLINIC
Providence Eagle River Medical Office Bldg, 2nd Floor
17101 Snowmobile Lane, Suite 201
Monday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Closed 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.