Are you looking for a CMA career with opportunities for growth and advancement? Do you enjoy learning something new every day? If so, Anchorage Women’s Clinic wants to hear from you.
We have been a leader in women’s healthcare for over 25 years. Serving patients through our Anchorage and Eagle River offices, we offer comprehensive care for women of all ages – obstetrics, gynecology, fertility, nutrition and counseling.
- Provide professional and compassionate patient care.
- Provide support to providers by anticipating needs, effectively communicating and assisting with procedures.
- Communicate openly and effectively with team members.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CMA degree or certificate required.
- Previous MA experience preferred. OB/GYN experience a plus.
Anchorage Women’s Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.