Anchorage Women’s Clinic is seeking experienced, team-oriented nurses to join our collaborative practice. Full- and part-time positions available during weekday hours; no holidays or weekends.
- Triage phone calls and patient inquiries, to include post- partum and post-op calls.
- Give all injections as directed/ordered by providers.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
- Coordinate prescription orders and special medication prior authorizations.
- Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve issues and concerns.
- Communicate with patients about provider’s instructions including additional testing and lab work.
- Educate patients about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions as directed/ordered by provider.
- Perform NST and fetal heart tones on OB patients.
Successful applicants will have a minimum one years’ RN experience, preferably in a women’s health clinic setting, familiarity with EMRs, and a current Alaska state license. Anchorage Women’s Clinic offers a competitive salary and generous benefits for full-time positions including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing. To apply, please submit your resume to: HR@awcp.net.
Anchorage Women’s Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer