Anchorage Women’s Clinic is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor for our clinical support team. If you are an RN, LPN, or CMA with at least 3 years’ recent supervisory experience, we want to hear from you!
The Clinical Supervisor ensures the delivery of efficient, quality patient service support to our provider team. Responsibilities include:
- Mentor, coach, and provide clinical guidance to CMAs, Medical Scribes and Clinical Assistants.
- Maintain full understanding of clinic policies and processes to ensure accurate, efficient services.
- Provide leadership in clinical problem-solving.
- Manage team schedules, clinic inventory processes, and clinical equipment maintenance.
- Assist clinically when needed.
- College degree in healthcare related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ clinical supervisory experience
- Experience working with an EMR and strong computer skills